It All Starts with a Dream; The Musician’s Masterplan – Chapter 1
The steps to take away from this chapter are as follows:
1. Define your dream. Identify what it is you want to achieve, keep it simple, out of reach but not out of sight.
2. Write your dream down. Make it real by speaking it into existence.
3. Stick what you have written down somewhere you can spend time with it.
4. Make your dream live in your mind. The sights, sounds, smells and feelings.
5. Identify who will support you. Be realistic about what you expect from them.
6. Share your dream. Get the support for your journey.