Please provide me some guidance in creating a perfect Wikipedia page for an arti

Band Directory, find your perfect artist / Bands on Demand Forums Client Forum Discussions about Artists and Performers Please provide me some guidance in creating a perfect Wikipedia page for an arti

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Elizabeth H. Ripley 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

My friend is a very talented artist and she has conducted two of her art shows in the renowned galleries, and made a big sale. She surely has the perfect eye to catch the detail sand transform it in a beautiful abstract art. I was hoping if she could get a Wikipedia page of her own, it will be so helpful for her to gain more credibility and promote her work easily. I wanted to create the page by myself, but I’m not sure how to create a Wikipedia page for an artist. I have no experience of contributing anything on Wikipedia, but I really need to know what necessary steps that I have to take in order to create a perfect Wikipedia page for her. It will be so helpful if anyone could kindly guide me in creating a wiki page. I’ll be waiting for your replies.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.